The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcdeveau

Going through Images from the past year and thought I'd post some more...all taken with H4D-40 and TVC-33/BH-55 combo.

First one is Detifoss waterfall in northern Iceland, second is a DC-3 crash on Vik beach in Iceland, third Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge

gurtch

Hi all: It has been fun posting my father's lost for 72 years images which I scanned from the original negatives. The feed back and comments have been most gracious, and I thank you for that. I finally added a page to my web site devoted to my father's pictures. I will be adding to it from timer to time. I hesitated from doing it, because I built the site picture by picture, one at a time. Each added picture had to have boarders formatted, hyperlinks added (wave your mouse over the image to get it's number), individually placed on the page, etc. All this, and I have not a clue as to what I am doing, so every major change, such as adding a new page, and hyperlinking it back and forth to the home page, gives me severe gastric distress.

Please go to my web site and click on the ALEXANDER GURTCHEFF button. The site is here:

MODERN PICTORIALS
Thanks all again
Dave in NJ

Don Libby

I've recently gotten a couple emails and telephone calls on my thoughts regarding the 240LS. The main questions asked is would I do it all over again and buy it. My answer is always the same. Yes.

We were out this morning attempting to capture the fresh snow that fell last night. There's a stand of Aspens close to Oxbow Bend in Glacier National Park that Sandy & I have had our eyes on for the past couple days. This morning they spoke volumes to us.

So just how good is the 240LS? The shot was handheld f/8 1/250 ISO 50. I've included the original file as shot and the finished image. I see the finish image printed at 18x9 with stunning detail.

"Winter Aspens"

Don

Pemihan

Upper Proxy Falls, Three Sisters Wilderness, Oregon
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 7, SK35XL - Two shots stitched.

Nathan W. Lediard

Had a shoot on Saturday where the client wanted something classic and classy... I suggested a film noir look (which I love) and we went with that! :)

H4D-40 80mm iso 400 f3.4 1/125s Litt with Arri T1, 650 and 300 tungsten fresnel spots.. note the baby arri she is leaning on is switched OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.