The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

All lovely shots Ed but if I had to pick out a favorite, it would be the very first shot. The foreground and detail is accentuated with all sorts of lovely textures and the contrasty lighting is both inviting, but a bit mysterious...maybe other worldly and in some ways goes along with your moonshot. :).

I've found that many of the Pentax 645 lenses do quite nicely on a Nikon DLSR with adapter and had tried the 600mm on Nikon Df with excellent results. I asssume the 1.4x you used was the Pentax 645 one?

(as an aside Ed, I just sent you an e-mail).

Dave (D&A)

Don Libby

Went out this morning, Sandy armed with her 7r and I with my DF/IQ.

Phase One DF/IQ160 Schneider LS 240mm f/11 1/320 ISO 50

I'm loving this lens!

WildRover

Tom,

I like your image. Nice composition and mood. Wondering if it was a severely under exposed image that you resuscitated. I'm seeing that dreaded center fold issue - right side a bit more magenta.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.