The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Full-on Spring in Northern Virginia. Still testing the new camera, but it holds up in terms of resolution with the H4D-60, and of course is leagues ahead in low-light capability. H5D-50c with HC50II, ISO 100, f/11 at 1/50th.

PSon

My brother Long Minh Pham, was one of us.
Hasselblad 205FCC + Zeiss Superachromat 300mm F2.8 + Sinar eMotion 54LV

Last edited:

Shashin

Stitched panos the old-fashion way. Wista VX, 135mm lens, Rollei 6x6 roll-film back. Two consecutive images on one strip of film using the shift on the front standard of the view camera.

Last edited:

Shashin

This is a bit different. This is the color of a year from January on the left to December on the right. Made from twelve landscape images taken in each month of the year. The year in Maine, however. YMMV.

PSon

I really love your portraits Son, both the color and B&W. This one in particular.

Gary
Hi Gary. I used to photograph portrait but in recently years I have not been practicing this kind of photography. You give me the encouragement to go back and shoot more of what I used to love. Thank You for your kind comment. I hope to show more of this kind of work in the near future.
Best Regards,
-Son

PSon

To follow John's Death Valley photo, this is my brother Hoang which I took with the P25+ on my Mamiya 645 AFD & the 55-110mm lens.

and he photographed this image with the Leica S2 & the Apo 70mm F2.5 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.