The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSon

I always like the unique colors of the Schneider Super-Angulon 40mm F3.5 lens and Hasselblad CFV-16 digital back. I hope this photo will represent the combination well.

100% crop

Hasselblad 205FCC/CFV-16 + SA 40mm

Last edited:

tcdeveau

I'll keep the city at night thing going....

Here's the brooklyn bridge and manhattan two weeks ago. Only had about 20 minutes to shoot from getting off the plane at JFK and heading to dinner so I'm pleased with what I got. Shot from the same spot at the park last year but Freedom tower was still under construction and the bridge had a tarp over it. Grr. May photoshop out that boat in the aqua but undecided as of yet. H4D-40, 35-90. 90mm. f/13, 20sec, ISO 100. RRS TVC-33/BH-55

tcdeveau

and here's some B&W action before the sun went down and the lights turned on...

H4D-40, 35-90mm @90mm, iso100, f13, 6.3 sec, RRS tvc-33/BH-55

ondebanks

and here's some B&W action before the sun went down and the lights turned on...

H4D-40, 35-90mm @90mm, iso100, f13, 6.3 sec, RRS tvc-33/BH-55
Of your two NYC shots, I much prefer this one - in part because I cannot bring myself to "Like" a photo made possible only by outrageous levels of light pollution!

Ray

Shashin

A 40" x 30" print of this image in an exhibition in the University of Maine Hutchington Center in Belfast, Maine this weekend.

I also have this in the Harlow Gallery in Hallowell until the end of the month.

Last edited:

Pemihan

Twillight in the Sonoran Desert, Southern Arizona - looking into Mexico in the distance.

Cambo WRS, IQ160, SK120 ASPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.