The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Ed,
Graham - My memory of the details of the landscape is not as fresh as I would like, but are you sure it's Buachaille Etive Mor? I had the impression it might be Stac Polly... Perhaps the photographer can confirm...
I believe the hill is in Iceland, it is definitely neither of the suggested. By the way I was past the Castle 3 times last weekend on a long weekend with the wife on the Bike (motorcycle). Glenshiel is one of my favorite roads in Scotland!

Grayhand

Söderåsen nature reserve.

It is very seldom that I include man made objects in my nature photos.
But for this I make an exception because I liked the play of the shadow on the board walk.

This is another high contrast scene that film handles very well.
I actually begins to question my self more and more why I continue to shot digital for nature :confused:
We shall see what this will lead to..

Ray

Mamiya 6, 50mm, Portra 400

BANKER1

Love the image, but I love, love, love that pickup. If my three garages were not full and one sitting outside, I'd have one.

Greg

BANKER1

As I composed this picture, a car drove by slowly, and the guy on the passenger side said, "Nice car." Then he said "She's pretty hot, too." She being 65 years old. As I relayed his comment to my wife, and always being self deprecating, she replied to me. "Did he have any teeth?"

Greg

PSon

My brother Hoang took this photo on our trip to Death Valley.

Hasselblad 903SWC & P25+

Last edited:

etrump

Alan, I believe that you are correct. It looks like Kirkjufell upon further review. I'm sure that Ed can confirm/deny :)
It is indeed Kirkjufell in Western Iceland. It's the only light I've had on this trip so cliche or not I posted it. :)

If you look closely, you can see the cabin I stayed in.

etrump

Speaking of Iceland, the wind stopped blowing for a while today.

Cambo AE, IQ180, SK72L, 3 shot stitch:

Status
Not open for further replies.