The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabraxis

In the middle of the forest nearby. It is a Color-IR Image and contains 4 stacked images for the sharpness. Equipment used: 503CW, 50Cfi, P45+, Deep Red Filter
enjoy :)

AaronK

Today's image. Phase One 645AF, IQ140, Mamiya 55 mm lens @ f/12, 8 seconds at ISO 50.

I have a black and white version up on my Flickr page that I also like.

Bildifokus

A few hours west of Portland are miles and miles of poplar trees ... really quite a site. I spent a couple of hours there on my way home from shooting in Portland and over on the coast for a couple of days last fall. Just getting around to finishing them.

Phase One DF with IQ180, 75-150 at 75mm, 1/6th at f/11, ISO 35 (8 shot stitch)
Absolutely fantastic! :clap::salute:
This one I would like to see in a big print!

AaronK

Very Nice Aaron. I went for an interview at the Pittsburgh Energy Technology Center many years ago. I remember getting lost in Pittsburgh and this exact view at some point as I tried to find my way (pre-GPS).

Tom
Thanks Tom. I'm afraid that even with GPS Pittsburgh can really be difficult to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.