The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Erik and Douglas - thanks so much for the positive comments. Really appreciate it.

And Erik - love the kissing fishers. Made me chuckle!

miska

I love this mini-planet image of Tokyo. Could you give a few details how you took the shot and did the stitching ? Especially, how you managed to fill the hole below your feet (I've tried this kind of thing, but always have to play tricks to get the shot looking down)...
Thanks !

Shashin

Miska, that is a polar projection of this panorama:

You resample the image to make it square and then you put it through a polar projection filter in Photoshop. The trick is where the left and right sides of the image join. Many joints can be visible. The joint in my image is around 8:30.

GarethC

First images with the new 645Z and what a delight it is. All shot with yesterday's wide angle, the 75/2.8, as it turned out, the 35mm turned up in the mail last night. Last one was a crop and then put through Nik Silver Efex.

First time shooting medium format, it's a very easy format to get used to, seems more natural from a composition perspective to me.

Great shots to browse here, went through the last 20 pages!!!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ed, admit it, you dragged those canoes along with you and dropped them into the scene didn't you? :ROTFL:

Nice! :thumbs:

etrump

:D I was surprised when I bushwacked along the shore and popped out to these. I was tempted to drag the kayak out of the lake but decided it was a nice contrast to the canoe. One canoe in the lake with a paddle hanging off it is one of those cliche shots I am saving for the boundary waters so I resisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.