The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malina DZ

I've got myself Pentax 67 with Takumar 105/2.4 recently to explore the world of MF via 120 film. Here's my first contribution to this thread:

Pentax 67 + 105/2.4 @ f/2.4 + Portra 800

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I've got myself Pentax 67 with Takumar 105/2.4 recently to explore the world of MF via 120 film. Here's my first contribution to this thread:

Pentax 67 + 105/2.4 @ f/2.4 + Portra 800
The 105 draws in such a beautiful way...one of my favorites...on my S 006. Such a sweet lens.

You will find the 100 Macro, 45 and newer 55 are very good also.

Bob

Malina DZ

The 105 draws in such a beautiful way...one of my favorites...on my S 006. Such a sweet lens.
You will find the 100 Macro, 45 and newer 55 are very good also.
105/2.4 is the only MF lens I have so far. Though it's not a sharpest one in Pentax's line-up, I'm pleasantly surprised by its bokeh character.
Focus plane is behind the girl's eyes in the image I posted. Sharper results are possible with a better focusing technique.

Thanks for the lens advice Bob! I read that SMC 55/4 is one of the best/highest quality lenses made Pentax 67.

synn

Credo 40, 645 DF+, 35 f/3.5

I was blown away when I saw this image at 100% on the screen. Edge to edge, bleeding sharp. Need to make a print ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.