The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Been working hard on older images, in anticipation of possibly opening a gallery in the near future.

PhaseOne DF/IQ180, Mamiya 45mm, ½ sec at f/10 ISO 50

Unfortunately the owners of these fields have let them deteriorate quite a bit, with tall unsightly weeds in the middle of the rows. They still harvest the flowers, so the extra weeds must not affect the ability to extract the oil, but the past 3 seasons the fields have not been worth photographing.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Another old image I just finished. The haloing around the edges surprised me, as it doesn’t show on the full size file or on prints. Guess something about downsizing exaggerated what ever was there.

This is north window arch. On the other side of this are photographers lined up to shoot the well known turret arch through north window shot (on the one little knob that sets up the shot perfectly). Decided I like what the light was doing on this side, and didn’t bother with that other shot.

PhaseOneDF/IQ180 with 28mm, 0.8 sec at f/18, iso 35

Status
Not open for further replies.