The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Thanks, Tom.

Mariner's have a generous nature and we were happy for those folk in Buffelo to keep as much as they want. What can I say, we are generous to a fault! But it is never our fault.

M

mjr

Afternoon.

I'm planning a series of husky portraits this winter so went to meet the dogs today just to see how they react to me and the camera, they aren't training at the moment so were running around like lunatics, bloody difficult to photograph! Here's a quick grab, not perfect by any means but I like the shot.

AlanS

Hi Mat, what you need is a an experienced model, this is mine, Tanya...

of course she can be temperamental as all models can :) ...

Where's Tanya?

Sorry they are not MF (Contax G2, 45mm and Acros) but couldn't resist :D

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
This afternoon in the North.

Mat,

The more I look, the more I like. It's subtle but everything is just right.
Congrats for your Leica S2! It's a fantastic camera.
I am glad you join the "Fun with MF images". I am your fan in the Nikon forum.

Pramote

M

mjr

Great shots Alan, beautiful looking dog! There are 70 here, all working sled dogs and all amazing! Here are a couple more I liked, once training starts properly they will be less excitable, I think a knackered dog will be easier to capture!

M

mjr

Pramote, thanks very much for the kind words, I managed to pick up an ex demo S 006 from a Leica dealer for a really fantastic price, 2k shots on it and a full warranty so really happy, it's an absolutely superb camera! These dogs are with the 100 f2, it's a nice lens too.

Have a nice weekend and thanks again.

Mat

AlanS

Thanks Mat, you are going to enjoy it so much, they are great characters and lots of fun. You have some nice shots already and look forward to see the project progress (I am a bit biased though).

M

mjr

Just thought I'd try an experiment, night photography with a Leica...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.