The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesto

Thanks for sharing these Bill. Unless one has been there, they will not understand. I am more a cat person than dog person , but she is a beauty.

Douglas Benson

Last edited:
M

mjr

Great shots Bill, a fantastic looking dog. She has that typical proud look that husky's always seem to have.

Mat

M

mjr

More dog photography today, just get him to sit and I'll focus on his eye, wait, where's his eye!

Nathan W. Lediard

Been a while since I posted here... been busy as heck with all kinds of projects. Most of my MF work has been for projects that cant be published online but slowly deadlines are coming so I will be able to publish online!

Here is a private shot, shot not with my trusty H4D-40 but with a pentax 67 with the 105 f2.4 and film....

Status
Not open for further replies.