The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Very nice. Looks cold....:eek:
It's actually unseasonably warm at the moment, the temperatures are fluctuating wildly! It was only -9 when I took this, should be closer to -19 by now, the lake will freeze soon and will be covered in ice fishing huts.

This shot was taken 3 days ago, it was -17. Not a great shot at all, I keep trying the Leica on aurora shots and just had a couple of minutes to grab this between clients shouting for me to photograph them! This is my office, I start my second of six aurora workshops tomorrow.

Nathan W. Lediard

Been a busy 2014 with not too much time to post here I am afraid... But here are a few from recent shoots for a shopping centre chain

H4D-40 hc 50110 @ 70mm Profoto lighting

wavecrestphoto

First season in MF

As this season draws to a close for me, it has been great looking back! I finally stepped up and added a Hasselblad to my kit and could not be more happy with the camera and how it shoots! I've been able to raise the level of my work, and the files and prints from the system are just soooo nice! I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me through the transition and provided so much background and experience - especially Marc! Here are a few favorites from the season as I have yet to share:

All H3DII-31 with different light sources, some Profoto some Cheetah!

Nathan W. Lediard

Time for something a little different and on the edge of medium-format classification.... Out on a commercial shoot yesterday with my new apprentice in tow... on the way back we stopped off to burn off some film :) X-Pan , 90mm @5.6 Tri-X400

Status
Not open for further replies.