The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon

It's really bleak here today, heavy snow and very strong winds, perfect for getting my colleague to stand out in it whilst I took my time in getting a shot! Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

I really like that image and also some others of you action oriented images, different from much of the stuff I am shooting on MFD. Refreshing!

Best regards
Erik

Afternoon

It's really bleak here today, heavy snow and very strong winds, perfect for getting my colleague to stand out in it whilst I took my time in getting a shot! Haha.

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

I am a bit ambivalent about this image. I both like and feel it is a bit c____y. Anyway, it is shoot in late morning and it is stitched from four images. With the P45+ I do a lot of stitching. I often stitch with a longer lens instead of using a wider lens and crop. My word for this is "uncropping". So here comes another uncropped image.

Best regards
Erik

Don Libby

2-shot pano (done in a hurry and handheld) with a Phase One DF/IQ180 and 55 LS lens. f/3.5 1/160 ISO 35 (this will be printed at 48x30 very shortly)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Is this a behind the scene image or who is the guy in front , in the middle of the road and what camera does he shoot with . :ROTFL:

PSon

Is this a behind the scene image or who is the guy in front , in the middle of the road and what camera does he shoot with . :ROTFL:
This is a friend of mine. We went out to shoot with our technical lens/camera. He was using the Canon 5D III and the 17mm TSE lens. Yes the same lens that Guy just sold to some lucky person. Since my lens was not as wide as his I have to be further back. This was never intended to be the behind the scene shot. I was forced to be behind the guy who was in front of the scene I was shooting. Nonetheless, I am always biased to photographer so I did not mind having another photographer in my photo. Here is the front view of the photographer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.