The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvp

My first (misfocused) shot with my new aptus-II 6 from a campaign shoot in Joshua Tree, CA. Literally picked this back up from fellow member PSon around 8AM and started shooting by 11!
Mamiya 645AFDII
45mm f/2.8

M

mjr

Morning!

Not a great shot as I only had 2 minutes between clients yelling at me to help them but a great sky and I love using the Leica out of its comfort zone!

tsjanik

Winter has been a real ordeal this year, so I looked at some summer shots rather than venturing outside into freezing rain. I really like this image, but it had been overlooked . I find that I don't spend as much time evaluating digital images as I did with film. Too many? Too little restraint in pressing the shutter?
It's bacteria or fungi or something growing at the site of water seepage in a shale cliff.

_IGP3558 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Shashin

Tokyo landscape. If you went back to this spot one hundred years ago, except for the water and sky, nothing in the photograph, including the land, would be there.

richardman

Just a test of the 60 Distagon I am renting. Tri-X ISO 1600 (why 1600? Because I was taking some very dark indoor scenes earlier) with Diafine. Pretty sweet...

M

mjr

Afternoon

Quick grab shot out of the car window, it's great having reindeer wandering about!

Status
Not open for further replies.