The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrew

First shots. Unfortunately couldn't do any landscape as a storm system was moving in and wiped out the light. Now these are nothing great just a couple of test shots. Rental ALPA SWA, 72 APO Digitar, P45+. First one is of a fisherman.
I call the second one "Signs of the times", at least on our little island! It was handheld and trial and error since I don't have a viewfinder. Processing just fine in ACR - I'm using my old Leica M8 settings! Judge for yourself.

tsjanik

Buffalo was a center of shipping and steel, now it's becoming a major center of solar manufacturing. This image has the last traces of of Bethlehem steel and recently erected wind generators.

IMGP1048 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

M

mjr

Morning!

I was messing around with long exposures during some good storms yesterday, here's 16 seconds of weather.

D

Deleted member 7792

Ocracoke Island Lighthouse, Outer Banks of North Carolina. EXIF in border.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.