The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerett

Re: Godzilla Rising

Another fantastic one. The 35-90mm is one of my most favorite zoom lenses.
What software do you use for B&W conversion?
Pramote
Keep coming!
Thank again. I primarily export from Lightroom after some adjustments and do the B&W conversion in Photoshop. I also have Silver Efex Pro 2, but have not used it very much. It seems like a great program, but I really have not had the time as yet to master it.

malmac

Ed

I am sure you are the master of sunrise and sunset photos - so I have tried to just stay a little left of field so my shot does not look too pale by comparison.

I called this one "The Rainbow Shore"

Mal

malmac

Neist Point, Isle of Skye, Scotland. Captured this image with an H4D-60, 35mm, on one of the few days it wasn't raining.
Love that skinny little road, not much more than a piece of string, laid across the hill tops.

Thanks for sharing.

Also thanks to those who have liked my recent posts - much appreciated.

Regards

Mal
Australia

Ed Hurst

Mal - that's a stunning and compelling shot - love it. And you're being too modest; that said, I appreciate the compliment! :)

Ed

AlanS

Hey Mal, it's a footpath not a road :). Agree with Ed as well, stunning shot. (The rainbow shore)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.