The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
B0000441.jpg

Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Camobo WRS AE/Rodenstock 23mm/Hasselblad CFV-50c

M

mjr

Evening

I've moved to a new location in Bamako and it is like an oasis in the chaos that is the dust blown, 40+ degree city, quite an amazing spot. Just a quick grab shot as I was wandering about, there will be some good photographs to be had here.

Shashin

Mat, I take it that you are referring to 40C, not 40F. That is brutal. I think your best chance for a photo is in air conditioning.

M

mjr

Brutal is an apt description Will! It got to 46 last week and yes, C, pretty unpleasant really especially with the big dust storms, it's a tough place for sure. The Leica seems to be handling it better than me!

Mat

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

This was shot Nyköping castle in Sweden a couple of days ago. I stitched two exposures with my Distagon 40/4 on a Hasselblad 555 with a P45+ back. The first image is foreground while the second covers fountain.

Best regards
Erik

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
[/url]B0000508 by Pramote, on Flickr[/IMG]

Cambo WRS AE/Rodie 23mm HR/Hasselblad CFV-50c

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
[/url]CF001173 by Pramote, on Flickr[/IMG]

Phase One DF+/Phase One IQ180/SK 240mm
Trail Ridge Road at ~ 14, 000 ft

Last edited:
M

mjr

Hi Mark, thanks, it's with the 180 on the S006, great lens! I was going to sell it when I got it but no way, it's far to good.

Cheers

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.