The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_S

Glad to see that the 645M is working out for you. There's something to be said about even the 'old' tech massive bit buckets and the colour.
True! I appreciate the input I got here on getdpi before I made the purchase.

Mamiya ADF, Kodak Pro Back 645M, Sekor f/1.9 80mm, SEP2.

Shashin

Tokyo, Japan. The river you see, the Zenpukujigawa (-gawa is the suffix for river), disappears into a subterranean channel at this point.

M

mjr

Afternoon

I'm really loving this 180mm, very quick handheld shot from this morning, great bokeh.

Ed Hurst

Some unforecast fog this morning. I wasn't ready at all - having a morning without a camera in fact. So, by the time I saw what was going on, completed an errand, rushed home, got the camera, went out again, etc. etc., it was probably past its best. Not bad, but an hour earlier, it would (I think) have been special. Oh well...

Pentax 645Z with 6x7 300mm f4EDIF and 645 1.4x converter:

[/url]_IMG6346Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Pentax 645Z plus 25mm f4 DA lens:

[/url]_IMG4686Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

M

mjr

Afternoon

Had a few issues with security here in Mali over the last week but braved a trip out of the house today and down to the Niger river.

Fisherman.

Status
Not open for further replies.