The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardman

I have been spending so much photo-energy on my two projects that it almost feels like work! (but still in a good way)

Finally got some times to scan some photos taken in June. Yes, scanning, even my "personal" photos are film now.

Colors left purposefully slightly blue, just in case you are wondering, for artsy purpose.

PSon

Zion, 503CWD/CFV-16 II + Distagon 50mm C, 3 photos stitched for 612 format.

Last edited:

tsjanik

First night with the XF/120/IQ380. Five shots pano, hard to see it here but the resolution is incredible, you can easily read street signs and house numbers, etc. across the lake.
I love the precision of your photos. Sometimes I know where, but many times not; a brief note of location would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

M

mjr

Hi Tom

Yes, great eyes! No relation though, just a local girl. Shortage of models up here!

Mat

stngoldberg

Thread
H5D50 with 50-100mm lens at f8 with two quantum flashes at 45degree angles to the subject
Image was taken in a fairly dark warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.