The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

There has been some great stuff posted recently. I'm so far behind I've not contributed much so please accept my apology. I'm enjoying the inspiration though.

Here is a couple from a trip to Italy in June. We had the opportunity to visit Venice, the Dolomites and of course Tuscany.

Both Cambo RS and IQ180.

SK150:

SK72:

Last edited:

cerett

There has been some great stuff posted recently. I'm so far behind I've not contributed much so please accept my apology. I'm enjoying the inspiration though.

Here is a couple from a trip to Italy in June. We had the opportunity to visit Venice, the Dolomites and of course Tuscany.

Both Cambo RS and IQ180.

SK150:

SK72:

You're forgiven. Gorgeous images.

malmac

Bad weather in the Adirondacks, but good seats are available.

_IMG2571 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr
This is one of those old time good photos in my opinion. Here is a person who has seen the extraordinary in the normal - I assume you did not rush down with the chairs and orchestrate the image.

This image is the sort of image my Dad would take when he was shooting MF film back in the 1970's and the image is great. Thanks for sharing.

Mal

tsjanik

Thanks Mal, a very nice compliment. I did not arrange the chairs, I found them as they appear (the weather was too bad to be out arranging heavy chairs :) ). I will say that I have passed this small resort many times and there are always Adirondack chairs out, so I had my eyes open for a good arrangement as we approached.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.