The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
Parrish museum, Southhampton NY, from Rt. 27. with the 30-90S

bundled trees:

Zion Cemetery (i just missed the magic light, have to go back)

M

mjr

Morning!

Masses of aurora here last night, good moon, clear skies and fresh snow, just about perfect for aurora photography.

Michiel Schierbeek

Indeed it is; however I wonder if it suffers from dampness :)
There were the wood starts it is probably really dry. We know how to keep our feet dry.
If you would drill a hole through the wall in sellars in houses in Amsterdam the water would start pouring in immediatly.
So the bricklaying was very secure, on stakes of course, to find solid ground layers. And ventilation, lots of ventilation.
Today they start with a waterresistant concreet box to buid on. Many houseboats are build on a concrete box as well.

But as I understand it wouldn't be your prefered investment. :cool:

tsjanik

An older, rediscovered (by me) image from the Palouse. I like the patterns in the foreground and I'm tempted to crop off the top hill and leave the bottom two with the sweeping light colored horizontals, but I like this ratio. Looks a bit over sharpened here, I'll blame Flicker. :cussing:

20130720_5885 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr.

scho

A balmy, 70 degree F xmas eve afternoon walk around the local farmers market. Pentax 645z with the 55mm DFA hand held shots.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Denver Botanic Garden
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.