The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmueller

No pretty pix for me today.

Rainy, dreary and I found a couple of structures that seem to emphasize that.

Off Season

and

VFW

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Another XF/SK 120 Macro copy of a Rollei 6008 Fujichrome transparency. Flinders Range, Australia. Interesting how a square format camera encourages square compositions!

scho

As the weather here is not conducive to shooting - winter finally arrived - I've been shooting old transparencies on a light table with the Xf and the SK120 macro. The original was shot on Ektachrome with a Rollei 6008 in St. Kitts, WI.

Hi Bill,

I've been doing something similar for the same reason. No light table available so I just sandwiched my negs and transparencies in a magnetic 4x6 lucite block picture frame and used an iPad as a light source. Shooting with an Actus and A7R using 47 DIgitar. I will try with a macro lens to get higher resolution via stitching multiple shots.

aztwang

Little White River, Ontario. Rollei 6008 and PKR. (Kodachrome 120)

.....Kodachrome, they give us those nice bright colours
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nicon camera, I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away"

Happy New Year!!

modator

Tea Time - test shot
Made with Hasselblad HC-120 Macro II @ F8 - H5D-50c WiFi tethered shot, focus on the middle of tablespoon (where tea start) at this aperture the DOF permit around 80mm of acceptable focus area, the camera was at circa 1,5m from the subject.
Color are calibrated with X-Rite Color Checker Digital SG, the lighting is from Daylight/cloudy/foggy diffused from the window at color temperature of 5500K measured with a Sekonic C-500 colorimeter and cross checked with withe target, the intent is to obtain a good color reproduction.

Happy 2016 ! Domenico.

richardman

Mostly posting on Instagram now (richardmanphoto), LoL

Who says #hasselblad is not good for #snapshot ? At the #newyearseve party with daughter. #mediumformat #filmisnotdead

How slow can you handhold a #mediumformat #hasselblad shot? How about .7 seconds? The #culinaryinstituteofamerica at #newyearseve. #filmisnotdead

Status
Not open for further replies.