The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardman

More holiday snapshot at ‪#‎calistoga‬. Always enjoy the mud bath and massage there, and the town has not changed much in a dozen years. ‪#‎mediumformat‬ ‪#‎filmisnotdead‬ ‪#‎hasselblad‬

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Love this!...Where was your focus point?
Thanks very much aztwang for your kind words.
It's shot with IQ180/35mm/f/8. Honestly, I couldn't remember exactly where I focused, 10 feet?
Nowadays, if necessary, I would put the weight on DOF more than diffraction.

Pramote

scho

Fall Creek below Ithaca falls in afternoon light (the sun actually came out in Ithaca today after 2 weeks of darkness). Pentax 645z with Pentax-A 35mm f/3.5.

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

One more of the kind of typical modernistic post war architecture as it arose on those places where bombs destroyed the former houses and buildings.

This is in Saint Valèry en Caux.

chrisMF

Whistler Olympic Park, BC

_IMG0475.jpg

(i'm sure contributors are aware that web compression does not do their own original images any justice :(

Pentax 645Z +55/2.8

M

mjr

Morning

Pretty chilly for a few days here, down to -35 but a little warmer today. This from yesterday down at the river at -30, camera worked a lot better than I did, cold fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.