The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

modator

"The Library" shot made with a multi line panoramic arca swiss head, 3 line each of 7 shot portrait with a 28mm lens, then the image is recovered using stitching panorama on PS, the final result is an image with circa 150Mpixel reduced by 50% then reduced for getDPI..

The crop of the Globe, is for understanding how ancient it is... there's no Australian continent mapped ! , also the detail is very good, considering the shot is made in quasi complete darkness to protect the books from aging ...

Enjoy !

M

mjr

Evening

I have swapped big landscapes for back home and shooting at the river, I like how this could almost be mountains and weather, I say almost, depends on how much you've had to drink!

Loving the shapes of the rocks under the water and on the ice, still a lot of it left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Way better than mine, Ed! I'll have to see what I can do in PS to emulate yours!
My wife and I hiked a long hot trail to get to Govett's Leap, not knowing we could have driven there!

Status
Not open for further replies.