The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon!

Spring didn't last too long here, back to winter this morning after a good dump of snow overnight. Grabbed a quick shot whilst out with the dog this morning.

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I managed to pick up an old overhead projector for £20 the other day, reminds me of the long ago days of school!

Anyway, put a piece of white paper on it and an old dried out flower with a piece of glass over the top and just shot straight down with the light on, I quite like this, pretty much straight from the camera apart from a crop.

pesto

Hello Mat, Very clever...great idea.

Afternoon!

I managed to pick up an old overhead projector for £20 the other day, reminds me of the long ago days of school!

Anyway, put a piece of white paper on it and an old dried out flower with a piece of glass over the top and just shot straight down with the light on, I quite like this, pretty much straight from the camera apart from a crop.

Last edited:

malmac

Thursday Island

Pentax 645D, 55mm AW

Jeff

Good to see your work - I did a couple of versions of this image and when I processed this version I noticed for the first time a ghostly figure off on the right. A fitting portrait in some ways. Thanks for taking me out on a photoshoot last year when I visited T.I.

regards

Mal

Dogs857

Jeff

Good to see your work - I did a couple of versions of this image and when I processed this version I noticed for the first time a ghostly figure off on the right. A fitting portrait in some ways. Thanks for taking me out on a photoshoot last year when I visited T.I.

regards

Mal
Hey mate good to hear from you. It was fun to have a visitor for a change and I hope you got something out of your trip besides me lingering in the frame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.