The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Collaroy Beach (Sydney, NSW) with 645Z

Ed - The first image is amazing!! Curious - how much post processing did you need to do?
Thanks mate - glad you like it.

Nothing remarkable in terms of processing - only took a few mins. The conditions really were pretty special, so all I need to do was balance the contrast between the very light right hand side sky area and the darker zones, tweak colour balance, usual minor adjustments, and done... Ended up looking much like it did at the time!

M

mjr

Evening!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Having a puppy has led me to do loads more walking than normal, we're up to 10km a day and he's still not tired! Anyway, it gives me chance to experiment and have fun with things I wouldn't normally do. Here's some experimentation with overlaying multiple shots and movement, just because I felt like it!

M

mjr

One more in colour, great reflections in a big pool of water under these trees but tricky stopping the dog from running through it every 2 mins!

vieri

The Procession, in Cappadocia (Turkey)

Cappadocia's hoodoos, or Fairy Chimneys, have very different shapes and forms according to the area where you find them. Some are stout and strong-looking, some are more elongated in shape and elegant: among the most elegant that I have found is the group of hoodoos that inspired The Procession, the image featured here.

With the Pentax 645D and the Pentax 67 45mm; a polariser, grad NDs and a solid ND have been used. Thank you for viewing! Best,

Vieri

vieri

The Watchmen at Sunset

The Hoodoos and Fairy Chimney of Cappadocia, in Turkey, have the most extraordinary shapes, from elegant and elongated to sturdy and tough-looking. More, they are often located in particular, almost "strategic" places, like these standing like watchmen at dusk, looking over the valley to keep it safe.

With the Pentax 645D and the glorious Pentax 67 45mm. Thanks for viewing! :D

Best,

Vieri

vieri

Victory or defeat?

In the Valli di Comacchio, Italy, the struggle between man and nature for the control of the land and water is evident at every corner, and the resulting landscape is very inspiring. Symbolised here are the two extreme results of this struggle: you can see both men's defeat, in the fallen hut, and victory, in the standing and still working one.

With the Pentax 645z and the 80-160mm f/4.5. Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.