The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A quick hand held snap of some aggression around my bird feeder. Pentax 645Z with FA 80-160. Processed with ON1 10 preset to reduce background saturation.

Last edited:

vieri

Gone home

The Sacca di Scardovari, in the Po's Delta, is a very atmospheric place - the struggle between man and nature for the control of the land and water is evident at every corner, and the resulting landscape is very inspiring: at the same time, full of beauty and despair.

With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm f/4.5.

scho

The Cornell boathouse and Ithaca Boatyard Grill on Cayuga Inlet with an unsettled spring sky overhead. Pentax 645z with Pentax-D FA 55mm f/2.8.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Freedom Tower looking a bit ominous. Leica S(006), 70 Summarit, Overprocessed in Silver Efex.

--Matt

vieri

Sunken Spaceship

On the shores of Loch Scavaig lies Elgol, a remote and small village set in a beautiful position facing Sgurr Alasdair, the highest peak of the Black Cuillin range and of the Isle of Skye. Elgol's bay is one of my most loved locations on Skye, one that never fails to inspire me with its dramatic and always changing landscapes. A half submerged, colossal boulder reminded me of a sunken spaceship: the clouds hanging over Sgurr Alasdair completed the otherworldly feeling of this image.

With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm f/4.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.