The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Thanks guys, I agree Synn, I have lots of nice deep black and whites, worth the 4am start!

Have a good day.

Mat

bensonga

I received an absolutely mint Pentax FA 150mm f2.8 lens from Mikec today and of course had to test it out with my 645D. I wandered over to Fourth Avenue in downtown Anchorage during my lunch break to check out the "Music in the Park" performers. This young woman had an excellent voice and stage presence. Shot wide open at ISO 200 and converted to B&W with SilverEfex Pro.

I am definitely going to enjoy this lens. Thanks again Mike!

Gary

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I hope that one day I will be able to take a photo as good as this one.
Erik...You are too kind. Your website is amazing. I really appreciate your kind words.
I was planning to drive to a famous destination, Mormon Row, but when I passed this place which was not on the map, I had to pull off the car and spent the whole morning here. The real light was even more beautiful than what I could capture.

Thanks again for your complement.

Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.