The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon

No glorious sunsets here like Ed has, so went out early this morning to see if sunrise would be any better, nope! Took a couple of shots anyway as the light was quite nice at this little pool.

M

mjr

Morning!

Not a very exciting photograph but worthy for the fact that it shows blue aurora that is pretty rare to see up here. Now the skies are dark again there are some great northern lights visible.

JohnBrew

Arrived to visit in-laws at Sunset Beach NC, just in time for hurricane Hermine. At least the beach isn't crowded.

_IMG4548 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr
I have friends who have a beach house there. They drove down this morning from Pinehurst...

Meanwhile, we have 50 mph winds here with 60 mph gusts. I'm on the coast, outside of Charleston which only has 35 mph winds!
We have had a total of 1.2 inches. I was hoping for much more as we have been very dry. I hope to have some images tomorrow but the surf cam shows very choppy seas at the moment so I think I'll just hunker down until this thing blows itself out.
My brother is in Tallahassee - texted me that he will not have power for another two days.

pesto

I have friends who have a beach house there. They drove down this morning from Pinehurst...

Meanwhile, we have 50 mph winds here with 60 mph gusts. I'm on the coast, outside of Charleston which only has 35 mph winds!
We have had a total of 1.2 inches. I was hoping for much more as we have been very dry. I hope to have some images tomorrow but the surf cam shows very choppy seas at the moment so I think I'll just hunker down until this thing blows itself out.
My brother is in Tallahassee - texted me that he will not have power for another two days.
We are fortunate that it missed us here in south Florida but the season still has two months yet to go. I will be in the UK for part of September and will be keeping my fingers crossed, we certainly are due for one.

tsjanik

Storm is diminshing here at 10 pm. 9 in rain; winds about 50 mph at peak. Not too bad and I haven't spent time playing hearts for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.