The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmfotografie

amazing such a mediumformat - this detail - impressive!
taken with the xf, 120mm and the iq250 - 4 stacks by hand
para88 and a little backlight

(thank you dan for framing ����)

the original picture looks much much more sharper compared to this picture

https://flic.kr/p/M3ypGt

Last edited:

Abstraction

Another visit to the Australia Telescope Compact Array (radio telescope installation) in Narrabri, country NSW.

Pentax 645Z with 25mm f4 lens (all shot at ISO 6400 except the star trail image).

[/URL]Narrabri 1 by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]Narrabri 2 by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]Narrabri 3 by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]Narrabri 4 by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]
I love your work, Ed. You have a certain perspective that's different from most. Your style is very much your own.

amazing such a mediumformat - this detail - impressive!
taken with the xf, 120mm and the iq250 - 4 stacks by hand
para88 and a little backlight

(thank you dan for framing ����)

the original picture looks much much more sharper compared to this picture

That's really lovely! Simplicity at its best!

M

mjr

Afternoon!

First Iceland workshop coming to an end and people arriving for the second today, leaving me a little time to look at some shots. Got my friend Oliver photographing from the edge top left.

Got to Godafoss early yesterday to an amazing sky.

As the sun came up we got a nice rainbow through the spray

Mat

Shashin

Sadly, summer is coming to an end here in Maine. It has been a very dry summer, which is making our trees turn earlier. I have not spent enough time out at Acadia National Park where this was taken last weekend.

HMJones

Morning!

Not a very exciting photograph but worthy for the fact that it shows blue aurora that is pretty rare to see up here. Now the skies are dark again there are some great northern lights visible.

You say this isn't a very exciting photograph, and perhaps it isn't "exciting", but I have to say this is one of my new favorites of yours. It has a wonderfully austere beauty to it that reminds me of the winter North in general. I love it.

M

mjr

Evening!

Doesn't matter how grey and miserable a day is, you can always photograph beautiful Icelandic Horses!

Status
Not open for further replies.