The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejpeiker

Re: The Arch, Playa de Campiecho, Asturias

The Arch at Playa de Campiecho, in the Asturias.

Leica S (Typ 007), Summarit-S 35mm. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri
Gorgeous, I just love Asturias! Too bad I photographed it with a 35mm full frame sensor camera and not my medium format gear so i can't share the photos here.

Shashin

Previously, I posted the spring, summer, and fall versions of this image of my garden. Here is winter. 645D and A 35mm and a lot of horizontal frames.

stevenfr

Death Valley at sunset. I have been to the dunes numerous times over the last twenty years. I always love the moment the sun is at the most oblique angle and the dunes light up with textures and the glow of first light or sunset light. It doesn't last long and you have to be setup and ready for it. I always enjoy the morning hike in the dark in the early morning to get to the spot, that I previously identified for sunrise.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Death Valley at sunset. I have been to the dunes numerous times over the last twenty years. I always love the moment the sun is at the most oblique angle and the dunes light up with textures and the glow of first light or sunset light. It doesn't last long and you have to be setup and ready for it. I always enjoy the morning hike in the dark in the early morning to get to the spot, that I previously identified for sunrise.
very nice. Is it mesquite dunes? nice to not have it full of footprints.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks Wayne. It is Mesquite Dunes. I hike to very back of the dune field.
Every time that I hike out that far after an overnight windstorm I always wish that I'd taken a sniper rifle to disable that other guy who was intent on climbing every frickin' dune I want to shoot 30 minutes before I got there at o'dark 30.

Last edited:

przemur

Some amazing work here. Let me add few shots I made using my 645D

645D, Pentax-DFA 55mm/2.8 @ f/2.8
645D0146-Edit-3.jpg

--
645D, Pentax-A 35mm/3.5 @ f/16
645D1334-3.jpg

--
645D, Pentax-FA 150mm/2.8 @ f/2.8
645D3043-Edit-2.jpg

Miller

My first post in this thread.
Dovecote belonging to Sterkenburg castle, near Langbroek in The Netherlands. H3DII 39 and HCD 28 mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.