The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltona

Colour me jealous ....

If I could only drive 8 hours and find a subject worth the effort.

Beautiful picture and in my mind worth the drive.

I would recommend a single malt ... your choice after the drive ... and 400mg Ibuprofen .... sleep and coffee in the morning.

Love the picture.

Bob
Thanks for the sage advice Bob, the journey back was excruciating, had a severe leg cramp from the manual gearbox, but I had a............. it was so worth it grin on my face.

D&A

Loneliness. Civil War Battle Field in Manassas Va. (End of day sunlight peaking through simultaneously occuring snow squall).
(Pentax 645Z, HD D FA 35mm f3.5)

Last edited:
A few from an outing with my son today. I'm really enjoying shooting with the XF body and the 80mm lens. The image quality is just out of this world!

Phase One XF with IQ150 + SK 80mm f/2.8. Off Camera flash used (for the portraits only) - 1 Godox AD600B into a softlighter.

CF000146_SM.jpg

CF000153_SM.jpg

CF000173_SM.jpg

While I was at the park, I also took a landscape shot.

CF000179_SM.jpg

Would love to hear feedback!

Cheers!

Quentin_Bargate

I thought of starting a "fun with the Fuji GFX" thread but thought better of it. So here are three images shot today in a glorious Cornwall March day, using the Fuji GFX 50S and Fujinon 32-64mm f/4, processed in ACR.

Yes, my Copyright sig line says 2016, but as you get older, one wants to live in the past!

D&A

Quentin, love that image of the pony! It speaks to me (the image, not the pony...LOL)

Ed, I have a soft spot for firework pics, especially one as spectacular as yours. Nice!

Dave (D&A)

algrove

This image of the sand dunes was taken with a H4D 50 and a 210mm lens. I have since sold all my Hassy gear and purchased a Phase One XF IQ3 100 and six Schneider lenses.

Steven
Nice purchase. I have the same-too many lenses for my simple life.

Been away for awhile but just picked up a refurbished P65+ back for my Contax. Getting used to this back but so far I really like the quality of the files and a full sized sensor is also very nice to have!

Shot this last night near the Pigeon Point Lighthouse in northern California - Contax 645 80mm f2 @ f11

Cheers, Joe

M

mjr

Evening

Had a quick break from the computer this evening for a walk, crap light, knee deep in rapidly melting snow and not a very good result but nice to get out, that's what it's all about after all!

sc_john

Old Sheldon Church in Yemassee, SC... Originally built between 1745-1753, and burned by the British during Revolutionary War in 1779. Rebuilt in 1826, it was again a victim of war, burned by General Sherman's troops in February 1865 during their march through the South in the Civil War (or, as it is referred to by some in Charleston, SC... "The Recent Unpleasantness" :cussing:).

Exterior - Phase XF3100 w/ LS 55mm

Interior - Phase XF3100 w/ LS 55mm

John

Status
Not open for further replies.