The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

You'll be in "Jeopardy", if you run into this guy! :). OK, who takes the Category '"Photography" for $1000? LOL!

(Pentax 645D, FA 45-85mm)

Last edited:

stevenfr

This image was taken in the Yukon. This spot was our campsite for a few days. The colour doesn't last very long when you are above the arctic circle, but it can be pretty intense. The grizzly bears would roam in the flat area below the spruce trees.

stngoldberg

I'm not sure about the ethics of photographing homeless people, but when this man asked for some money, I looked into his eyes and I saw his difficulty.
I needed his picture, to remind me to be a more tolerant person
Stanley

M

mjr

Evening

Just messing around earlier with a stroppy 11 year old and the strobes, good to practice a little, staring to get the files to look how I want them too, detail is pretty spectacular in the full size shots.

Mat

stngoldberg

so here is the deal...get a table at Cafe du monde...order a beignet and a cafe au lait...listen to the sax player blow tunes from Stephen Foster...maybe have another beignet
Stanley

Quentin_Bargate

..On the other hand, at this time of year in England and with this great weather, the simple things can be best, as the garden begins to wake up. GFX, 120mm Macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.