The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

I would like to ask attention for my upcoming book Opale et Albâtre. May be some of my friends from MF images are interested to sign in for a copy.
A book about the eponymous coastlines ofPicardy and Normandy. A photographic journey from north to south fromBerk to Le Havre.

The book will be published by 99Publishers in the Netherlands.
http://www.99uitgevers.nl/boek-categorie/verschenen/
Hardcover, 256 pages and 190 photographs. Text in French, Dutch and English. Maps with QR codes included, for exact photo locations.

I started a crowdfunding campaign for it and you can find all information on the following link. All is going well, only 4 days more to go and 92% of the money has been raised!
The book launch with exhibition will beon the 7th of juli in WG kunst in Amsterdam.

Whenever anyone of you would like to purchase a signed copy, (some of my old Sony friends did already :)),of the book go to the following link and obtain for the €50,--option.
I will send it all over the globe for € 10,--for my FB and getdpi friends.

www.voordekunst.nl/projecten/5324
(scroll down for English)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I would like to ask attention for my upcoming book Opale et Albâtre.
I've ordered mine. What's interesting is what is seemingly banal today will be very very interesting in the future. My benchmark for this is Steven Shore - time makes all of the difference and for Michiel he knows that what he has captured will sooner vs later change irreversibly for the worse (IMHO) in no time at all. Thank you for your work!.

Michiel Schierbeek

I've ordered mine. What's interesting is what is seemingly banal today will be very very interesting in the future. My benchmark for this is Steven Shore - time makes all of the difference and for Michiel he knows that what he has captured will sooner vs later change irreversibly for the worse (IMHO) in no time at all. Thank you for your work!.
Thank you for your donation Graham! I hope you will enjoy your book!
In deed things do change a lot and sometimes fast. I have seen a lot of changes already since I have been working along this coastline.

Did send you a mail!

Here you can see the changes going on right now :)

scho

Finally spring comes to Cayuga Lake. The tribs are running full bore and the lake is a few inches from flood stage. Willows are starting to leaf out along the shoreline. Smelt are gathering to start their spawning run up the streams and if you look closely (click for larger image) at the dead tree a few yards in from the outer red channel marker you might be able to count about 20 hungry cormorants waiting for the feast.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.