The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Portizuelo, in the Asturias

Playa de Portizuelo, in the Asturias, with its stunning double-holed sea arch.

Leica S (Typ 007), Leica 70mm Summarit-S. Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

pesto

Iconic hood ornament on 1921 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost that participated in the annual "Wheels Across the Water" event held recently in Jupiter Florida. It won Best in Show.

Leica 006 / 35mm Summarit - S / ISO 100

Untitled-2.jpg

scho

A few shots taken with the Pentax 645Z + Pentax 645-A 35mm (with polarizer filter) in Stewart Park on the south end of Cayuga Lake. Click last image of boathouse for 100% original cropped to see detail and sharpness of the old Pentax 645-A 35.

Last edited:

photo-bowman

Even so most here use digital gear... I do sometimes love to use the old 120 film back for my Hasselblad.

So here is one of the shots I done

Hasselblad 500c/m Camera with the CF80 lens taken on Kodak TriX 400 film
developed in Atomal49 on my own and scanned

Heidelberg-01-03.jpg

What you guys think?
Comments are welcome....

etrump

I usually have 1 or 2 departure projects I work on totally outside the realm of my usual work. I feel it helps keep me centered and expands my creativity. When I have a couple dozen strong images I'll put on an exhibition which can expose my work to viewers with varied interests. One of my current projects is "Domocile" exploring different living quarters. This one is from Vancouver, BC just before sunrise and a stitch of 3 or 4 horizontal exposures.

Phase One XF/3100/300mm:

domocile004.jpg

aCIDfire

Few shots on Leica S2 with Meopta Meostigmat 70/1.4 with a custom made adapter from several parts. Tried with Sony A7 II where it works ok but still have issues with S2 and flange distance, need to push lens barrel deeper "in" the adapter tube but the rear black part of the lens is almost hitting the mirror of S2. So I think about cutting few mm from the end of the lens with dremel. This lens looks more interesting for me on S2 rather than on A7 II. For now I have only backstage pics on A7 II.

Mark

scho

Grungy rear entrance to old park boathouse. Pentax 645Z with the D-FA 55. B&W conversion and coffee toning in SEP2. Click for full size jpeg.

Last edited:

tcdeveau

Started testing out some long exposures on the X1D because I haven't yet seen any other examples. Here's a 6 minute shot with a stacked little stopper and big stopper, XCD 45mm, ISO 100, f11, processed with Phocus and Nik HDR Efex 2 (because I could). Bad time of day to shoot but oh well. Vignetting isn't that heavy in the original image, but there is some odd magenta cast in the bottom of the original image. I'm attributing it to the filter stack setup at the moment(and to shooting into the sun) but will have to investigate further. Triggering with Phocus mobile works fine but I definitely wish they had a cable release, and in-EVF image preview would be a massive help on days like today. The glare on the screen made checking focus difficult, although it is a snap to magnify focus and focus manually.
4-30-17_0010-Edit_HDR-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.