The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANKER1

1965 Corvette
H6D 100C
Overhead softbox
1/125
F8
ISO64
A few years back, I had that exact year, model, knock-off wheels, and color combination. It underwent a complete frame off restoration, and they discovered it had never been hit or damaged in any way. Beautiful car and beautiful photographic work.

M

mjr

Afternoon

We're in that time of year when one day the snow is melting, skies are blue then the next it's thick snow and fog, nice! A couple from the last week..

cerett

Nice work! Did you have to crop, or does the 28 cover the whole sensor? Or did it just vignette?
Thanks!
Thank you. This is a HCD lens being used with a larger sensor than the 50c or below. Whatever slight cropping there is, is done "in camera." I have never seen vignetting with this lens or the HCD 35-90 due to this factor. BTW, I am using the Lee SW150 filter system and their 95mm adapter. I used a three stop ND for these images.

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
It's the Spring Green time of spring!

Leica S(006), 24 Super Elmar, cropped to about 1x2.

--Matt

vieri

El Picon, at sunset

"El Picon", an incredible rock formation, close to Llanes in the Asturias, at sunset.

Leica S, 70mm Summarit-S. Best regards,

Vieri

ejpeiker

Playa de Buelna and that formation has always reminded me of a Pterodactyl turd - as if a big Pterodactyl flew buy and just had a major dropping. Very cool shot of one of my favorite coast lines in the world - Asturias!!! ;)

MGrayson

You're either a Paleontologist or have a very curious imagination. :thumbup: in either case.

--Matt

tcdeveau

Another from Iceland last month. Tried to recreate a shot I did a few years ago...got close to what I was going for. One of my favorite waterfalls, but difficult to shoot because of all the people. 645z with 28-45mm for 45 seconds (I think).

IMGP4776-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

cerett

Another from Iceland last month. Tried to recreate a shot I did a few years ago...got close to what I was going for. One of my favorite waterfalls, but difficult to shoot because of all the people. 645z with 28-45mm for 45 seconds (I think).

Yes, this is a tough shot with all the people around, but nice capture. Crowding is becoming an issue around all of Iceland's hot spots and some of the other photographers are not very polite. As I recall, the mist from the falls is also a bit of a problem.

vieri

Playa de Buelna and that formation has always reminded me of a Pterodactyl turd - as if a big Pterodactyl flew buy and just had a major dropping. Very cool shot of one of my favorite coast lines in the world - Asturias!!! ;)
Gotta say that I'd never associate El Picon with a Pterodactyl's turd - not that I have seen many, of course! :D Glad you liked the photograph!

Best regards,

Vieri

vieri

El Castro de las Gaviotas, Asturias

El Castro de Las Gaviotas, an impressive sea arch in the Asturias, Spain shot at sunrise.

Leica S and Summarit-S 35mm. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

tashley

Subscriber Member

Yes, this is a tough shot with all the people around, but nice capture. Crowding is becoming an issue around all of Iceland's hot spots and some of the other photographers are not very polite. As I recall, the mist from the falls is also a bit of a problem.
I gave up and just shot the people....

MGrayson

View attachment 126678
Lovely!

I thought it looked familiar. Here's the view from the top taken by one of those people ruining your picture :facesmack:. You can see the climbing trail on the far right of your photo.

(It's a Sony A7II with a Contax 24-85 zoom.. sorry)

--Matt

D

Deleted member 7792

Foggy morning in Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Sparks Lane, X1D with XCD 90mm:

Along the Loop Road, X1D with XCD 30mm:

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.