The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

anwarp

A couple more from the same walk, once it started to rain. This is London after all!
Both were shot with the 150 2.8A - no aperture data, ISO 50, 5s and 1.3s exposure duration.

CF007730.jpg

CF007727.jpg

Kinya28

My first post to getDPI site. Not sure I am posting my image properly or not but let me try.

Cliche location and blunt sky but epic image for me because this is my first shot with full frame medium format camera.
Thank you for all the help and support from Ken Doo and Dave Gallagher (CI) to make my dream happen!

Kinya

XF/IQ3100/28mm/6stop ND/ f11-60sec

D&A

My first post to getDPI site. Not sure I am posting my image properly or not but let me try.

Cliche location and blunt sky but epic image for me because this is my first shot with full frame medium format camera.
Thank you for all the help and support from Ken Doo and Dave Gallagher (CI) to make my dream happen!

Kinya

Welcome Kinya and a lovely 1st image. I say this just in jest but a number of pages ago we had a fun discussion in this thread on use (or misuse) of the word "cliche" as used in your description. I certainly learned something about its use in this descriptive context...LOL.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

dave.gt

Kinya

Welcome, Kinya!

Very nice image! Great start on what promises to be an amazing journey!:)

Kinya28

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

Second image of my full frame medium format endeavor.
Appreciate all the encouragement for my first post to getDPI on yesterday.

XF/IQ3100/ SK40-80 @40/6 stop ND/ 3x Focus stacked

Kinya

Don Libby

Attempted to capture hummingbirds this morning however none showed up. I got this little guy instead. Fujifilm 50s, GF120 f/8 1/3200 ISO 5000 (handheld)...

Status
Not open for further replies.