The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Spectacular sunset at Playa Ballota, Asturias

A spectacular sunrise at beautiful Playa Ballota, in the Asturias (Spain), one of my favourite destination along this marvellous coast.

Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

dave.gt

Re: Spectacular sunset at Playa Ballota, Asturias

A spectacular sunrise at beautiful Playa Ballota, in the Asturias (Spain), one of my favourite destination along this marvellous coast.

Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Oh, my,.....

That is heavenly, Vieri.

dave.gt

Yet another one!! The Falkland photos are stunning, thank you for continuing to share them! :)

These are so inspiring...

ejpeiker

3 frame stitched panorama from the top of Steptoe Butte in southeastern Washington's Palouse area - XF-IQ3100, SK 75-150mm BR @ 150mm x 3 vertical frames, ISO 100, f/8, 1/25s

Wind chill factor was 27 degrees F in the middle of June up here - Brrrr for this Arizona boy...

WA_SteptoeButte12.jpg

Grayhand

Söderåsen Nature Reserve

AFDlll, P45+, Hartblei 45.

Tonight is the shortest night of the year in the northern hemisphere.

That means one sure thing:

"Winter is coming"

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.