The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is stacking easier, using focus peaking?
I use enlarged viewfinder view to focus. Peaking makes detail a bit difficult to see, I find. But
with peaking you should be able to see what area is in focus when closing the aperture. I do not work like that though.

/Eric

ejpeiker

I am off on my annual vision quest where I just point the car in some direction and go in search of solitude and photographs. No vision quest would be complete without homage to long gone Native American souls... This was a stop I made at sunset as I was heading north out of my home state of Arizona last night... XF, IQ3100, SK 35mm BR, ISO 50, f/10, 1/15s
AZ_Wupatki50.jpg

cerett

I am off on my annual vision quest where I just point the car in some direction and go in search of solitude and photographs. No vision quest would be complete without homage to log gone Native American souls... This was a stop I made at sunset as I was heading north out of my home state of Arizona last night... XF, IQ3100, SK 35mm BR, ISO 50, f/10, 1/15s

Very, very nicely done. Love the composition!

dchew

Oh there's a much shorter list than that...
  1. A7r w/ Sony 35 f/2.8 up rezzed
  2. Oly (can't remember which one) and clueless on lens
  3. Leica MM with 28mm summicron and you hand-colored the whole thing

If it is the last one you missed your calling. :cool:

Dave

dave.gt

Workers hut near Sussex mountain East Falkland
Mamiya 645df Phase One P21+ with 35mm mf lens, ND Grad

View attachment 128266
Very nice!

I have been reading your blog the last few weeks and I am inspired! You are getting great results with that back! One wonders why they are so hard to find but then so are photographers who can get the most out of them!:thumbup:

P. Chong

Sake casks lining the entrance to the Meiju Jingu Shrine. This scene is seen all over temples in Japan, and I understand is an offering made by individuals or corporations. Known as kazaridaru, they are empty of sake, but full of spiritual significance.

What is interesting at Meiji Jingu is that the wall opposite this is lined not with sake casks, but with Bordeaux wine bottles/casks.

Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD4/28.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.