The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejpeiker

One more Milky Way over Indian Ruins photograph from Northern Arizona...
XF-IQ3100, 13 ISO 6400 frames stacked in Starry Landscape Stacker
AZ_WupatkiNM19.jpg

dave.gt

EJ,

Wonderfully done masterpiece. Excellent work of art!

That said, for many of us living in urban areas, the prospect of actually seeing such a sight is inconceivable. The technical and artistic attributes required to make this image seem impossible for me. Thank you for sharing something that is so rare for us to see.:thumbs:

M

mjr

Afternoon!

After so many stunning landscapes recently, I thought we could have a bit of pure messing about!

Annoyed with the weather being rubbish yesterday for a planned shoot with a neighbour, we did a completely random composite shot, not got the skies? Just pull down a nice blue one! Only a 10 minute shoot but good fun anyway.

ejpeiker

EJ,

Wonderfully done masterpiece. Excellent work of art!

That said, for many of us living in urban areas, the prospect of actually seeing such a sight is inconceivable. The technical and artistic attributes required to make this image seem impossible for me. Thank you for sharing something that is so rare for us to see.:thumbs:
It's a 3.5 hour drive for me!

stevenfr

This image was taken from last autumn. I like the contrast between the autumn colours and the snow covered trees.

Last edited:
M

mjr

Morning!

Here's a quick shot from a couple of hours ago, another lovely foggy morning. I've kept this dark on purpose, I love the contrast between under the trees and the bright fog at the end of the river.

tsjanik

Hope everyone is doing well. I have not been shooting my MF kit as much as I would like to, but a change is coming. I recently retired from full time teaching and will now have more time for personal work. I am also beginning to downsize and hope to be in an RV traveling for a few years after I can get the downsizing done. I hope to return as a contributor to this thread. Here is a shot from yesterday made with the SK 72 L. More to come. :)

Kind regards,
Darr
Nice to seed you back Darr. Coincidentally, I recently retired as well and we're in the process of having an Alaskan truck camper built. I think of it less as an RV and more as a mobile camera bag.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.