The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Thanks Jürgen, she's definitely not lacking in confidence, she controlled everything from which side, where the lights were and the processing, really fun experience letting her take control.

Mat

gme2815

A few from yesterday in LA. Scouting locations for an athletic shoe company commercial. Really enjoying this camera! Fuji GFX - 32-64

20170809-_DSF0633.jpg20170809-_DSF0640.jpg20170809-_DSF0605.jpg20170809-_DSF0673.jpg20170809-_DSF0679.jpg20170809-_DSF0682.jpg20170809-_DSF0686.jpg20170809-_DSF0692.jpg20170809-_DSF0700.jpg

Last edited:

stevenfr

This image is called Spotted Aspens. I shot this scene back in 2009. These trees have now died, the trees are now black and falling over.

WildRover

I did some sunrise shots at Grand Sable Dunes in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore on my recent trip there. I noticed these nice patterns on the way back to the truck. Did this hand held.

Rick

Pentax 645D, DA 645 25mm, ISO 400, f/8, Toes just out of view.

Attachments

D&A

Colvin Mill Run (a grist mill). Fairfax, Virginia
(Pentax 645Z; FA 45-85mm)

Last edited:

Deltona

Ah, there you are! Been away working but wondering where you were! This image is nice and intriguing, with a story to tell, I am sure! Well done!:thumbup:
Hi Dave, been a weird few weeks tbh, the weather here in the UK is pretty rubbish, I don't really like shooting in the summer, seems somehow emotionally flat for me. The barn is one of the many that litter this part of Derbyshire, I like the fact that it's framed by the tree. I've often thought about shooting the barns as a series, whi knows maybe one day I will get round to it. :)

Mark C

I've been on a short break in the Scottish borders for the past week. An easy 2 hour drive on fairly quiet roads and some great photo opportunities. Here are three I took with the GFX + GF 23mm. Firstly, Leaderfoot viaduct in Melrose. A railway viaduct opened in 1863 to take steam trains across the river Tweed. That must have been quite a sight back in the day:

Leaderfoot viaduct by Mark, on Flickr

Next, Inchcolm island in the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. Now uninhabited, the island is famous for the now derelict Inchcolm Abbey which is a tourist attraction, visited by boat from Queensferry. We spent a pleasant couple of hours on the island taking in views like this:

Inchcolm island by Mark, on Flickr

The last one I've processed so far shows the Forth Bridge as seen from the boat we were on. An amazing piece of engineering from the 19th century, still in use today:

The Forth Bridge by Mark, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.