The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon!

In the last couple of days the Birch trees have signalled the start of Autumn here.

stngoldberg

Car show tonight for charity hosted by Jay Leno.
The car museum asked me to take images for social media; they put 100 cars in the show.
My knees are so sore from bending over to look through my viewfinder which was mounted on a tripod at the height of the automobile grills.
Stanley

stevenfr

Aspens and maple trees in autumn. I am looking forward to my three autumn shoot in the aspen fields. I really enjoying sorting through the chaos in a forest to find the spot that works for a composition.

Steven

dave.gt

Car show tonight for charity hosted by Jay Leno.
The car museum asked me to take images for social media; they put 100 cars in the show.
My knees are so sore from bending over to look through my viewfinder which was mounted on a tripod at the height of the automobile grills.
Stanley
Nice! At least the grills were higher than the new cars today! These are such nice pieces of history. My uncle was a Stanley Steamer enthusiast and had several in his barn along with a couple of White Steamers. I remember the last time I rode in his red Stanley Steamer riding around town, then lunch at a local restaurant. Amazing memories you just brought back!:):)

dave.gt

Aspens and maple trees in autumn. I am looking forward to my three autumn shoot in the aspen fields. I really enjoying sorting through the chaos in a forest to find the spot that works for a composition.

Steven
Beautiful, Steven!!! You now have my interest up in a trip to The Smokies in the near future! I wish I could shoot some aspens, though... this is gorgeous!

stevenfr

Beautiful, Steven!!! You now have my interest up in a trip to The Smokies in the near future! I wish I could shoot some aspens, though... this is gorgeous!
Thanks Dave for your kind feedback. I was supposed to be on the east coast shooting this year.

dave.gt

Thanks Dave for your kind feedback. I was supposed to be on the east coast shooting this year.
Maybe in my dreams I will attend a PODAS workshop one day! That would be amazing and meeting you would make it more so... one can dream though, right?:)

stevenfr

Maybe in my dreams I will attend a PODAS workshop one day! That would be amazing and meeting you would make it more so... one can dream though, right?:)
Thanks Dave. Next Autumn I hope to be in the forests near you. I typically alternate between the east and west coast for autumn. I have some spots identified that I have not been to on the east coast that I want to spend some time wandering around the forests.

Steven

dave.gt

Thanks Dave. Next Autumn I hope to be in the forests near you. I typically alternate between the east and west coast for autumn. I have some spots identified that I have not been to on the east coast that I want to spend some time wandering around the forests.

Steven
Cool! If you need an assistant/sherpa to help wander, just hit me!
:):):)

stngoldberg

Nice! At least the grills were higher than the new cars today! These are such nice pieces of history. My uncle was a Stanley Steamer enthusiast and had several in his barn along with a couple of White Steamers. I remember the last time I rode in his red Stanley Steamer riding around town, then lunch at a local restaurant. Amazing memories you just brought back!:):)
A few more memories for you
Stanley

dave.gt

A few more memories for you
Stanley
Not that long ago, I dreamed of owning a classic Bentley to rent out for weddings and events. I wanted to be a chauffeur!:)

Now, my regret is not making enough/saving enough to have someone chauffeur us around... I hate driving in Atlanta and most urban/suburban places! Road rage makes it even that much more detestable and we experience that on a daily basis it seems.

I think money spent on MF is far cheaper, safer, much more fun and relaxing.:):):)

Thanks, Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.