The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Morning

This won't be to many peoples taste I'm sure but I love this, I can't get enough of heavy, weather filled landscapes, this from Iceland.

Pemihan

The Colorado River just upstream from Vasey's Paradise, Grand Canyon, Arizona.
Vasey's Paradise (thirty-two miles downstream from Lee's Ferry) is where the water is gushing through the cliff wall about 125 feet above the river in the center of the image.
IQ260 Achromatic, Cambo WRS-1250, 40HR.

This is shot the evening before and upstream around the bend from the image I posted a few days ago here

Last edited:
Here's a family portrait at my home studio.
Phaseone XF with SK80mm f/2.8
My mother and father in-laws with my son and new born daughter.
Downloaded the new firmware and enabled AFR. That thing is a blessing from heaven. I've configured mine to zoom in 100% at the area of focus for every shot. Have you guys tried it?

P1_CF001015_SM.jpg

Get ready for the week folks. Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Ray

Deltona

I know they arn't environmentally friendly, but I love Cooling towers. A cold autumn morning at Ratcliffe on Soar, Nottinghsmshire.

Mamiya 645DF Phase One P21+ with 45mm.

CF061337.jpg

dave.gt

I know they arn't environmentally friendly, but I love Cooling towers. A cold autumn morning at Ratcliffe on Soar, Nottinghsmshire.

Mamiya 645DF Phase One P21+ with 45mm.

View attachment 129237
Wow, nicely done, Nick... your use of light is extraordinary as usual. Yet, here is something remarkable... the juxtaposition of horses in a jolting scene that shocks the senses of environmentally conscious viewers. At least, it shocks my senses. The shadow lines draw me into the image.

I always love contrasts in every possible sense. This image makes one think, and that is a good thing!:)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Wow, nicely done, Nick... your use of light is extraordinary as usual. Yet, here is something remarkable... the juxtaposition of horses in a jolting scene that shocks the senses of environmentally conscious viewers. At least, it shocks my senses. The shadow lines draw me into the image.

I always love contrasts in every possible sense. This image makes one think, and that is a good thing!:)
Very well said . The horses go (flee) away from the cooling towers . Makes me think too , not only once .

Status
Not open for further replies.