The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemihan

Vasey's Paradise (thirty-two miles downstream from Lee's Ferry), Grand Canyon, Arizona.
IQ280, Mamiya 150mm 2.8 D.

To see the place in the bigger picture take a look at the images posted here and here

Pemihan

Closer look at Vasey's Paradise (thirty-two miles downstream from Lee's Ferry), Grand Canyon, Arizona.
IQ280, SK55LS.

And that's it of Vasey's Paradise for now! ;-)

jng

This was my Last Ride on the RK...
Dave,

This is a wonderful image with great tonality that comes with shooting film. I'm almost inspired to load up my A12 and go out shooting! (only "almost" - mainly out of my own laziness)

Also it appears you were a bad *** at some point in your life! Maybe still?!?

John

dave.gt

Dave,

This is a wonderful image with great tonality that comes with shooting film. I'm almost inspired to load up my A12 and go out shooting! (only "almost" - mainly out of my own laziness)

Also it appears you were a bad *** at some point in your life! Maybe still?!?

John
Thanks, John,

Believe me, as much as I absolutely love shooting with the H5D, I don't hesitate to carry the 503 around with me in my bag, because no matter how tired I am, the experience of shooting with the vintage camera draws me out and about to do some real work with film. Give it a day or two, I bet you will be energized!

After so many years riding, it is just what I am made of... it becomes a part of you. I have had my days, now I just give back.:)

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

A visitor to our campsite in Jasper National Park, Alberta. Bull elk are in rut currently, so I stayed close to our camper for this shot. This was at ISO 6400, (XF,100,SK150.) I'm impressed at how well C1 cleans up such high ISO.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Oh, man, Pramote, these are gorgeous. We need to talk before your sabbatical is over... time for me to take notes!:)
Thanks a lot man! You and the bike are so cool!
Yes, my sabbatical time is almost over. It's about time to face the real world.
Long-exposure black and white photography (landscape + architecture) is something I want to focus on in the future during my retirement.
This picture was taken 6+ years ago. The Hasselblad H4D-40 is just a fantastic camera for long-exposure (under 4-5 minutes) photography for just a small price nowadays.

Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.