The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

Mat, I think that your model has a certain "presence".
This is what I prefer in a model.
You normally can see it in theirs eyes, there is something there.
When they look into the camera you can almost hear the lenses crack.
Then you know..

Ray

RZ Proll, 180, P45

B L

Re:H3D + CF Adapter

H3D + Cf Adapter + CF120
Probably got carried away with processing to concentrate on bright leaves.Leeds (1 of 1)-2.jpg

Last edited:

dave.gt

The past few days, I have been revisiting a number of Joe Cocker songs. I am particularly enjoying "With a Little Help From My Friends", especially the live videos on YouTube. I miss him!
But, I have his eternal contribution to the music world to enjoy and last Saturday, once again, I was honored to be alongside Todd (tcdeveau) and experience MF camera fun, this time in Piedmont Park. It is hard to imagine that I have never been there, being an Atlanta native.

But, the novelty made the outing that much more memorable...thanks, Todd!

Here is one of my humble panos at dawn.

Hasselblad H5D-50c, 80mm with CPL:
Sunrise in Midtown Atlanta getDPI-1.jpg

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Quick test of Mamiya 200 APO + 2x converter with Fuji GFX50s
1/4s f/8 ISO 100 - Electronic Shutter mode.

Not sure about ACR processing - turned off all sharpening, no clarity etc but it still looks almost too sharp full size and also when reduced to 1200x900 pixels ...

Last edited:

vjbelle

Another one further down the trail - had to run to keep up with the shepherd ;-)
Joe......this image says it all. You captured the shepherd much more prominently and also included the landscape to complete the image. Good that you can run and have good instincts. Very nicely done.....

Victor

Paul2660

One from last fall, (our fall is looking bleak again for this year). IQ3100 2 part horizontal stitch, 75-150 lens, @ 110mm. C1 used for conversion, LR for stitch and color work. Below it are too 100% crops from the image, amazing details.

[/url]for web 4 Mid morning view of Red Rock From Sam's Throne in the Ozarks by paul caldwell, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]crop 2 from full image with fields by paul caldwell, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]crop 1 from full image with fields by paul caldwell, on Flickr[/IMG]

Paul Caldwell

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Him: That's big. Can you even lift that thing?
Me: Of course, it even comes with a neck strap, look.
Him: Does it work?
Me: Click.

GX680 III with Fujinon 125mm f/3.2 and Fuji Acros, presumably @ f/8 (didn't check, didn't meter, underexposed by more than a stop, lifted in ACR)

Film is undead.

algrove

Quick test of Mamiya 200 APO + 2x converter with Fuji GFX50s
1/4s f/8 ISO 100 - Electronic Shutter mode.

Not sure about ACR processing - turned off all sharpening, no clarity etc but it still looks almost too sharp full size and also when reduced to 1200x900 pixels ...

Graham
Is that Mamiya APO 200 the manual model?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.