The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Mat, your cold weather shots reminded me of our late husky, Mischa. She LOVED the snow and cold!
She was a lovely looking dog Bill, great eyes too! We have lots of dog sledding businesses around here, I have good friends with nearly 50 husky's, amazing animals.

Cheers

Mat

D&A

Shashin (Will) said--->>>"We need an adorable dogs in snow thread"<<<

OK, I'll Play....or should I say, they'll play.

Here's my sled team. :)

Dave (D&A)

rayyen

Kinkaku-ji, Kyoto, Japan

Byodoin, Nara, Japan

Fushimi-Inari Taisha Kaguraden, Kyoto, Japan

All by Hasselblad 4116

D&A

In a word...no make that two words, to described your images of Japan....stunningly beautiful!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Shashin

Nara Park, Nara, Japan

All by Hasselblad 4116, HC300mm
Rayyen, why are you using a 300mm lens? A couple of deer crackers and those beasts will come to you. You might actually need a wide angle. And if you don't give them a cracker, they can bite. Perhaps distance and the 300mm is a good idea...

For those that have never been to the city of Nara and Nara park, first, it is a really beautiful place, second, the deer are to Nara park as pigeons are to Central Park or Trafalgar Square, except they bite (and really hard).

rayyen

Yes Will, with cracker, you will need a wide angle. My son’s tummy was bitten by a naughty deer.

Rayyen, why are you using a 300mm lens? A couple of deer crackers and those beasts will come to you. You might actually need a wide angle. And if you don't give them a cracker, they can bite. Perhaps distance and the 300mm is a good idea...

For those that have never been to the city of Nara and Nara park, first, it is a really beautiful place, second, the deer are to Nara park as pigeons are to Central Park or Trafalgar Square, except they bite (and really hard).

dave.gt

Yes Will, with cracker, you will need a wide angle. My son’s tummy was bitten by a naughty deer.
Yikes! Bitten?

A long lens is indeed preferable....:)

Ray, I have to say "Thank you" for your enlightening images. I am always happy to see beautiful images and it is rare to see such sites as you have shared from Nara and Kyoto, among other places. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.