The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Thank you so much, Ray - I get much inspiration from your pictures and those of all our friends on the forum. You all challenge me to do better.

Yes, the Rockies are very young geologically, unlike the Laurentian Shield in Eastern Canada which comprises some of the oldest rock in the world. I have yet to visit Sweden (on my wish list!) but a Swede I worked with for many years told me the Shield was very like N. Sweden.

I hope to see for myself - meantime, thanks again for your kind comments. And if your envy brings you across the Atlantic - come and stay and we'll shoot together.

Bill

M

mjr

Morning!

Despite really terrible weather recently, I managed a few glimpses of aurora, lots of fog and heavy cloud though so not great.

dave.gt

Morning!

Despite really terrible weather recently, I managed a few glimpses of aurora, lots of fog and heavy cloud though so not great.

Good morning, Mat,

You certainly live in a magical land with views like that in the sky above... it is gorgeous. You have a talent for catching the aurora, such a mysterious and beautiful sight to behold!:)

Love the composition and colors!

M

mjr

Thanks Dave, shame the weather has been so rubbish, some amazing aurora storms over the last 4 days, hardly saw any of it!

Cheers

Mat

M

mjr

Morning!

We had a big storm yesterday, good strong winds blew all the crappy weather away which is nice! Went for a longer exposure to capture some of the movement and to smooth out the choppy water down at the river.

And later, we had beautiful low sun, still lots of wind too so took a couple of shots of my neighbours kid, I like this natural light, cold temperatures and a little windswept.

Michiel Schierbeek

Industrial shot from Fort-Mardyck in Northern France. I had to show my passport to the security gard. A friendly men doing his work. I think he trusts me now.

Pentax 645Z FA 45-85

M

mjr

Morning!

Yesterday morning I woke to the beginning of the move to winter, a nice frosty morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.