The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Wow, I lived in Massachusetts but never had the chance see cranberry bogs. Looks exactly like those Ocean Spray Cranberry juice commercials with those 2 guys standing thigh deep in the bogs. Who knows, maybe two of those gentleman in your pic are them..LOL. Great Shot!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

vieri

Otherworldly Quiraing sunrise, Isle of Skye

Otherworldly sunrise at the Quiraing, on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, taken during one of my Workshop on Skye last spring.

Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

dave.gt

Vieri,

Magnificent, definitely other-worldly.... one of my favorites for sure! We must talk soon, thank you for sharing this one!:thumbup:

vieri

Vieri,

Magnificent, definitely other-worldly.... one of my favorites for sure! We must talk soon, thank you for sharing this one!:thumbup:
Dave, thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :thumbup: We must talk, it has definitely been too long - I have been on the road pretty much all the time since we spoke, will leave tomorrow for the UK (one week WS One-on-One in Dorset) and after that will probably be two weeks home - let's find some time to chat then if that's ok :)

Best regards,

Vieri

dave.gt

Vieri,

That is a good plan! I will be well into some interesting photo shoots by then and I can share some of our experiences. Hope your week in the UK is grand!:thumbup:

By the way, that image from Skye has the fantastic composition, tones and colors. Can't keep from looking into that image!

Last edited:

Thorkil

After the Dropbox debacle, I am experimenting with Flickr.

Quentin..:thumbs::thumbs:
...and now I have to know the secret..is it "just" the GFX with 120 macro..or have you just squeesed in a tiny X1D ...????? :)rolleyes:)
best Thorkil
(ps...by the way wonder where Tim's X1D shot are gone missing)

dave.gt

Hey, Dave, that is neat! Awesome color and composition but the best part is the little wisp of water here and there. Well done, my friend!!!:)

D&A

Bill & Dave, you both are too kind., thank you. I've learned so much by observing and admiring the inspiring work of so many others here in this forum.

I have to find a way sometime in the near future to transport myself to the great white north (Canada), to experience the majestic beauty that Bill captures so splendly. Dave, I always enjoy ans learn from jyour commentary and critique about the various images posted here on Getdpi. You have a very decerning eye and see things I don't notice. As for the wisps of water...thankfully I had just enough water in my water bottle to get that stream going...LOL (just kidding). Thank you both once again.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Kinya28

Venice 2017

Photogenic Book store

Found very photogenic bookstore while I was strolling in Venice.

Phase One/ XF / SK35 / f11 / 2sec. / 3 images focus stacked.

Thank you for watching.

Kinya

Thorkil

Venice 2017

Photogenic Book store

Found very photogenic bookstore while I was strolling in Venice.

Phase One/ XF / SK35 / f11 / 2sec. / 3 images focus stacked.

Thank you for watching.

Kinya
Hello Kinya
Wonderful spot.
May I ask you where about it is placed in Venice?
Best Thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.