The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejpeiker

Aztec Ruins National Monument - New Mexico
XF-IQ3100, SK 75-150mm BR @ 135mm, ISO 50, f/11, 1/25s
From my trip to the four corners area last week...

NM_AztecRuinNM01.jpg

D&A

Thanks Bill and Dave. The views from the Blue Ridge Parkway are simply amazing. Around every turn there's a new breathtaking scene. You have to drive with a "spotter" so that you can keep your eyes on the road. :)

Joe
Joe as others have expressed, spectacular shot from the Blue Ridge Pky. Your description is spot on. What portion of the parkway were you on? Yesterdays partially rainy day? Coincidently, today I went the very long way home from a work related trip and took the parkway too and ran into something unexpected. Will have to see how it turns out.

Spotter? I should be so lucky. I took life and limb into my own hands, especially at dusk (Just pulled off parkway 15 min ago!). At one spot where I pulled over, I had about 8 inches of road left on the passenger side of the car. All I could think of was the ending to the movie "Thelma & Louise"..LOL.

You have such great talent for capturing mountain vistas. I'm always facinated by the many elements and tonality you capture. Lovely!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

mristuccia

Just starting to experiment with the new CFV-50c on an Hasselblad 503cw + CF Planar 100mm. And I like it! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

First shaft of light at sunrise on lone tree in Cades Cove. X1D with HC 210mm and X-H adapter.

Some cool images in this thread.
Always fun to see everyone's beautiful images.

For me, playing with the Hasselblad 90mm XCD lens in New York.
Hope to get some Halloween shots tonight.
X1D, 90mm, f/3.2, 1/2000 sec, iso 800.

Hasselblad XCD 90mm lens in New York City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.