The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltona

Very nice, Nick!:thumbs: The new camera with the Sony sensor has beautiful files for sure! It looks to be a great complement to the fat pixel sensor...How are you liking it so far?
Hi Dave
I’m liking it a lot, especially the high ISO, however the P21+ files have a certain look to them, which is a little hard to put into words, it’s a bit like comparing a silver gelatine print to a digital print.

Overall though there is a lot to like about the Z. I could use it for most photographic jobs, apart from sports I guess. Early days though :)

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Here is a picture from a small lake ... when I arrived there were over 100 white herons ... very shy ,,, every move of mine was countered by a panicked flurry to another part of the shore.

Hasselblad X1D 4116

This was with the XCD 45 ... really needed a 300.

Thanks,

Bob

stevenfr

Nicely done. So where might this be? Camera/lens etc. Thanks.
Phase One Xf IQ3 100 camera, Schneider 55mm Blue Ring lens. It was not Antelope Canyon. I just returned from conducting two back to back workshops for Phase One PODAS. They organized four slot canyon shoots for the attendees. Three of the canyons there were no other photographers. We saw the hoards of people of course in our fourth slot canyon Antelope. It was amazing to have three slot canyons to just the Phase One photographers.

algrove

Phase One Xf IQ3 100 camera, Schneider 55mm Blue Ring lens. It was not Antelope Canyon. I just returned from conducting two back to back workshops for Phase One PODAS. They organized four slot canyon shoots for the attendees. Three of the canyons there were no other photographers. We saw the hoards of people of course in our fourth slot canyon Antelope. It was amazing to have three slot canyons to just the Phase One photographers.
Did you get to Canyon X?

tashley

Subscriber Member
Sorry for the clichéd location and treatment but we Brits rarely get to play with the range of subject matter Americans have on your doorsteps. Joshua Tree National Park, X1D with 30mm.

M

mjr

Morning

We had some pretty intense aurora here last night, fog rolled in and out with really bright lights above, moon came up at the right time and illuminated everything too. A couple of random shots.

vieri

Moody Talisker Bay, Isle of Skye

Moody Talisker Bay, on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, after sunset. Taken during one of my Workshops on Skye last spring with the Leica S (Typ 007), the Leica 35mm Summarit-S and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.